Numerical study of heat transfer enhancement in the receiver tube of direct steam generation with parabolic trough by inserting metal foams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- He, Ya-Ling & Xiao, Jie & Cheng, Ze-Dong & Tao, Yu-Bing, 2011. "A MCRT and FVM coupled simulation method for energy conversion process in parabolic trough solar collector," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 976-985.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Reddy, K.S., 2009. "Thermal analysis of solar parabolic trough with porous disc receiver," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(9), pages 1804-1812, September.
- Zarza, Eduardo & Valenzuela, Loreto & León, Javier & Hennecke, Klaus & Eck, Markus & Weyers, H.-Dieter & Eickhoff, Martin, 2004. "Direct steam generation in parabolic troughs: Final results and conclusions of the DISS project," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 635-644.
- Al-Nimr, M.A. & Alkam, M.K., 1998. "A modified tubeless solar collector partially filled with porous substrate," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 165-173.
- Fernández-García, A. & Zarza, E. & Valenzuela, L. & Pérez, M., 2010. "Parabolic-trough solar collectors and their applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1695-1721, September.
- Eck, Markus & Steinmann, Wolf-Dieter & Rheinländer, Jürgen, 2004. "Maximum temperature difference in horizontal and tilted absorber pipes with direct steam generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 665-676.
- Sopian, K. & Alghoul, M.A. & Alfegi, Ebrahim M. & Sulaiman, M.Y. & Musa, E.A., 2009. "Evaluation of thermal efficiency of double-pass solar collector with porous–nonporous media," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 640-645.
More about this item
KeywordsDirect steam generation system; Parabolic trough collector; Metal foams; Enhancing heat transfer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:102:y:2013:i:c:p:449-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.