Not because they are new: Developing the contribution of enterprise resource planning systems to management control research
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brunsson, Nils, 1990. "Deciding for responsibility and legitimation: Alternative interpretations of organizational decision-making," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 47-59.
- Ariela Caglio, 2003. "Enterprise Resource Planning systems and accountants: towards hybridization?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 123-153.
- Gosselin, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of strategy and organizational structure on the adoption and implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 105-122, February.
- Carmona, Salvador & Gutiérrez, Isabel, 2003. "Vogues in management accounting research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 213-231, June.
- Ansari, Shahid & Euske, K. J., 1987. "Rational, rationalizing, and reifying uses of accounting data in organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 549-570, October.
- Robert Scapens & Mostafa Jazayeri, 2003. "ERP systems and management accounting change: opportunities or impacts? A research note," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 201-233.
- Bloomfield, Brian P & Vurdubakis, Theo, 1997. "Visions Of Organization And Organizations Of Vision: The Representational Practices Of Information Systems Development," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 639-668, October.
- Preston, Alistair M. & Cooper, David J. & Coombs, Rod W., 1992. "Fabricating budgets: A study of the production of management budgeting in the national health service," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 561-593, August.
- Ijiri, Yuji & Kelly, Edward C., 1980. "Multidimensional accounting and distributed databases: Their implications for organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 115-123, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:30:y:2005:i:7-8:p:685-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.