Not because they are new: Developing the contribution of enterprise resource planning systems to management control research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunsson, Nils, 1990. "Deciding for responsibility and legitimation: Alternative interpretations of organizational decision-making," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 47-59.
- Ariela Caglio, 2003. "Enterprise Resource Planning systems and accountants: towards hybridization?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 123-153.
- Gosselin, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of strategy and organizational structure on the adoption and implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 105-122, February.
- Carmona, Salvador & Gutiérrez, Isabel, 2003. "Vogues in management accounting research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 213-231, June.
- Ansari, Shahid & Euske, K. J., 1987. "Rational, rationalizing, and reifying uses of accounting data in organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 549-570, October.
- Robert Scapens & Mostafa Jazayeri, 2003. "ERP systems and management accounting change: opportunities or impacts? A research note," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 201-233.
- Bloomfield, Brian P & Vurdubakis, Theo, 1997. "Visions Of Organization And Organizations Of Vision: The Representational Practices Of Information Systems Development," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 639-668, October.
- Preston, Alistair M. & Cooper, David J. & Coombs, Rod W., 1992. "Fabricating budgets: A study of the production of management budgeting in the national health service," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 561-593, August.
- Ijiri, Yuji & Kelly, Edward C., 1980. "Multidimensional accounting and distributed databases: Their implications for organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 115-123, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher S. Chapman, 2008. "We are not alone: qualitative management accounting research: Rationale, pitfalls and potential," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 247-252, October.
- Chapman, Christopher S. & Kihn, Lili-Anne, 2009. "Information system integration, enabling control and performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 151-169, February.
- Hanna Silvola, 2008. "Design of MACS in growth and revival stages of the organizational life-cycle," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 27-47, March.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Moers, Frank, 2015. "The role of innovation in the evolution of management accounting and its integration into management control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-13.
- Lauri Lepistö, 2014. "Taking information technology seriously: on the legitimating discourses of enterprise resource planning system adoption," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 25(3), pages 193-219, December.
- Pollock, Neil & D’Adderio, Luciana, 2012. "Give me a two-by-two matrix and I will create the market: Rankings, graphic visualisations and sociomateriality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 565-586.
- A. Beldi & Walid Cheffi, 2008. "Etat De La Recherche Anglophone Et Francophone En Systemes D'Information Comptables Sur La Periode 1990 - 2007," Post-Print halshs-00522339, HAL.
- Timo Hyvönen & Janne Järvinen & Jukka Pellinen, 2006. "The role of standard software packages in mediating management accounting knowledge," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 145-160, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:30:y:2005:i:7-8:p:685-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.