Factors influencing the performance of activity based costing teams: a field study of ABC model development time in the automobile industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaworski, Bernard J. & Young, S. Mark, 1992. "Dysfunctional behavior and management control: An empirical study of marketing managers," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Anderson, Shannon W. & Young, S. Mark, 1999. "The impact of contextual and process factors on the evaluation of activity-based costing systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 525-559, October.
- Noreen, Eric & Noreen, Eric & Soderstrom, Naomi, 1994. "Are overhead costs strictly proportional to activity? : Evidence from hospital departments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 255-278, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen NECULA, 2009. "Arguments for use of ABC in TQM environment," Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09,in: László Áron Kóczy (ed.), Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09, pages 161-172 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Davila, Toni & Foster, George & Li, Mu, 2005. "Designing management control systems in product development: Initial choices and the influence of partners," IESE Research Papers D/598, IESE Business School.
- Lino Cinquini & Paolo Collini & Alessandro Marelli & Andrea Tenucci, 2008. "An exploration of the factors affecting the diffusion of advanced costing techniques: a comparative analysis of two surveys (1996-2005)," Working Papers 200801, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Lino Cinquini & Paolo Collini & Alessandro Marelli & Andrea Tenucci, 2015. "Change in the relevance of cost information and costing systems: evidence from two Italian surveys," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(3), pages 557-587, August.
- Hall, Matthew, 2008. "The effect of comprehensive performance measurement systems on role clarity, psychological empowerment and managerial performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 141-163.
- Comitato di Redazione, 2016. "Mission della rivista e norme redazionali," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 193-196.
- Hall, Matthew, 2011. "Do comprehensive performance measurement systems help or hinder managers' mental model development?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Euske, K.J., 2007. "The role of management control systems in planned organizational change: An analysis of two organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 601-637.
- repec:fan:macoma:v:html10.3280/maco2017-002008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cinquini, Lino & Collini, Paolo & Marelli, Alessandro & Tenucci, Andrea, 2008. "An exploration of the factors affecting the diffusion of Advanced Costing techniques: a comparative analysis of two surveys (1996-2005)," MPRA Paper 10911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouwens, J.F.M.G. & van Lent, L.A.G.M., 2003. "Effort and Selection Effects of Incentive Contracts," Discussion Paper 2003-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Baines, Annette & Langfield-Smith, Kim, 2003. "Antecedents to management accounting change: a structural equation approach," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 675-698.
- Marco Morelli & Francesca Lecci, 2014. "Management control systems (MCS) change and the impact of top management characteristics: the case of healthcare organisations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 267-298, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:27:y:2002:i:3:p:195-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.