Effect of water deficit in different growth stages on stem sap flux of greenhouse grown pear-jujube tree
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Girona, J. & Gelly, M. & Mata, M. & Arbones, A. & Rufat, J. & Marsal, J., 2005. "Peach tree response to single and combined deficit irrigation regimes in deep soils," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 97-108, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Dianyu & Wang, Youke & Liu, Shouyang & Wei, Xinguang & Wang, Xing, 2014. "Response of relative sap flow to meteorological factors under different soil moisture conditions in rainfed jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) plantations in semiarid Northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 23-33.
- Janssens, Pieter & Deckers, Tom & Elsen, Frank & Elsen, Annemie & Schoofs, Hilde & Verjans, Wim & Vandendriessche, Hilde, 2011. "Sensitivity of root pruned ‘Conference’ pear to water deficit in a temperate climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 58-66.
- Cui, Ningbo & Du, Taisheng & Li, Fusheng & Tong, Ling & Kang, Shaozhong & Wang, Mixia & Liu, Xiaozhi & Li, Zhijun, 2009. "Response of vegetative growth and fruit development to regulated deficit irrigation at different growth stages of pear-jujube tree," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(8), pages 1237-1246, August.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:22-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Dianyu & Wang, Youke & Wang, Xing & Nie, Zhenyi & Gao, Zhiyong & Zhang, Linlin, 2016. "Effects of branch removal on water use of rain-fed jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) plantations in Chinese semiarid Loess Plateau region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 258-270.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Chunwei & Du, Taisheng & Li, Fusheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Sien & Tong, Ling, 2012. "Trunk sap flow characteristics during two growth stages of apple tree and its relationships with affecting factors in an arid region of northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 193-202.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:202:y:2018:i:c:p:311-324 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:90:y:2007:i:3:p:190-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.