Evaluating strategies for improved water use in spring wheat with CERES
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panda, R. K. & Behera, S. K. & Kashyap, P. S., 2003. "Effective management of irrigation water for wheat under stressed conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 37-56, November.
- Mugabe, F. T. & Nyakatawa, E. Z., 2000. "Effect of deficit irrigation on wheat and opportunities of growing wheat on residual soil moisture in southeast Zimbabwe," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 111-119, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramírez-Rodrigues, Melissa A. & Alderman, Phillip D. & Stefanova, Lydia & Cossani, C. Mariano & Flores, Dagoberto & Asseng, Senthold, 2016. "The value of seasonal forecasts for irrigated, supplementary irrigated, and rainfed wheat cropping systems in northwest Mexico," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 76-86.
- Geerts, Sam & Raes, Dirk, 2009. "Deficit irrigation as an on-farm strategy to maximize crop water productivity in dry areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(9), pages 1275-1284, September.
- Andarzian, B. & Bannayan, M. & Steduto, P. & Mazraeh, H. & Barati, M.E. & Barati, M.A. & Rahnama, A., 2011. "Validation and testing of the AquaCrop model under full and deficit irrigated wheat production in Iran," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 1-8.
- Iqbal, M. Anjum & Shen, Yanjun & Stricevic, Ruzica & Pei, Hongwei & Sun, Hongyoung & Amiri, Ebrahim & Penas, Angel & del Rio, Sara, 2014. "Evaluation of the FAO AquaCrop model for winter wheat on the North China Plain under deficit irrigation from field experiment to regional yield simulation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 61-72.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:196:y:2018:i:c:p:133-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:124-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peake, A.S. & Carberry, P.S. & Raine, S.R. & Gett, V. & Smith, R.J., 2016. "An alternative approach to whole-farm deficit irrigation analysis: Evaluating the risk-efficiency of wheat irrigation strategies in sub-tropical Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 61-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:84:y:2006:i:3:p:249-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.