Water use, wetted soil volume, root distribution and yield of avocado under drip irrigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorta-Santos, María & Tejedor, Marisa & Jiménez, Concepción & Hernández-Moreno, Jose M. & Díaz, Francisco J., 2016. "“Using marginal quality water for an energy crop in arid regions: Effect of salinity and boron distribution patterns”," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 142-152.
- Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J., 2005. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Silber, A. & Israeli, Y. & Levi, M. & Keinan, A. & Shapira, O. & Chudi, G. & Golan, A. & Noy, M. & Levkovitch, I. & Assouline, S., 2012. "Response of ‘Hass’ avocado trees to irrigation management and root constraint," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 95-103.
- Oron, Gideon & DeMalach, Yoel & Gillerman, Leonid & David, Itsik & Rao, V. P., 1999. "Improved saline-water use under subsurface drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 19-33, February.
- Andreu, L. & Hopmans, J. W. & Schwankl, L. J., 1997. "Spatial and temporal distribution of soil water balance for a drip-irrigated almond tree," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 123-146, December.
- Zhou, Lifeng & Feng, Hao & Zhao, Ying & Qi, Zhijuan & Zhang, Tibin & He, Jianqiang & Dyck, Miles, 2017. "Drip irrigation lateral spacing and mulching affects the wetting pattern, shoot-root regulation, and yield of maize in a sand-layered soil," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 114-123.
- Zhang, You-Liang & Wang, Feng-Xin & Shock, Clinton Cleon & Yang, Kai-Jing & Kang, Shao-Zhong & Qin, Jing-Tao & Li, Si-En, 2017. "Influence of different plastic film mulches and wetted soil percentages on potato grown under drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PA), pages 160-171.
- Beeson Jr., R.C., 2011. "Weighing lysimeter systems for quantifying water use and studies of controlled water stress for crops grown in low bulk density substrates," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 967-976, April.
- Mubarak, Ibrahim & Mailhol, Jean Claude & Angulo-Jaramillo, Rafael & Bouarfa, Sami & Ruelle, Pierre, 2009. "Effect of temporal variability in soil hydraulic properties on simulated water transfer under high-frequency drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1547-1559, November.
- Salgado, E. & Cautin, R., 2008. "Avocado root distribution in fine and coarse-textured soils under drip and microsprinkler irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 817-824, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:24:y:1993:i:2:p:119-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.