Uncertainty analysis of an irrigation scheduling model for water management in crop production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dagdelen, Necdet & Yilmaz, Ersel & Sezgin, Fuat & Gurbuz, Talih, 2006. "Water-yield relation and water use efficiency of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) and second crop corn (Zea mays L.) in western Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(1-2), pages 63-85, April.
- Fortes, P.S. & Platonov, A.E. & Pereira, L.S., 2005. "GISAREG--A GIS based irrigation scheduling simulation model to support improved water use," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(1-3), pages 159-179, August.
- Snyder, R.L. & Pedras, C. & Montazar, A. & Henry, J.M. & Ackley, D., 2015. "Advances in ET-based landscape irrigation management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 187-197.
- Allen, Richard G. & Pereira, Luis S. & Howell, Terry A. & Jensen, Marvin E., 2011. "Evapotranspiration information reporting: I. Factors governing measurement accuracy," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 899-920, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niu, G. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Liu, J. & Fan, Y.R., 2016. "Crop planning and water resource allocation for sustainable development of an irrigation region in China under multiple uncertainties," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 53-69.
More about this item
KeywordsIrrigation schedule modeling; Uncertainty analysis; Soil water balance; Agricultural production tools; Crop water management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:155:y:2015:i:c:p:100-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.