The economics of irrigating wheat in a humid climate – A study in the East of England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dueri, S. & Calanca, P.L. & Fuhrer, J., 2007. "Climate change affects farm nitrogen loss - A Swiss case study with a dynamic farm model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 191-214, March.
- ., 1994. "Cost-Benefit Analysis," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lehmann, Niklaus & Finger, Robert & Klein, Tommy & Calanca, Pierluigi & Walter, Achim, 2013. "Adapting crop management practices to climate change: Modeling optimal solutions at the field scale," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 55-65.
- Iqbal, M. Anjum & Shen, Yanjun & Stricevic, Ruzica & Pei, Hongwei & Sun, Hongyoung & Amiri, Ebrahim & Penas, Angel & del Rio, Sara, 2014. "Evaluation of the FAO AquaCrop model for winter wheat on the North China Plain under deficit irrigation from field experiment to regional yield simulation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 61-72.
- Wyatt Thompson & Garry Smith & Armelle Elasri, 2012. "World Wheat Price Volatility: Selected Scenario Analyses," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 59, OECD Publishing.
- Bacsi, Z. & Thornton, P. K. & Dent, J. B., 1991. "Impacts of future climate change on Hungarian crop production: An application of crop growth simulation models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 435-450.
- De Silva, C.S. & Weatherhead, E.K. & Knox, J.W. & Rodriguez-Diaz, J.A., 2007. "Predicting the impacts of climate change--A case study of paddy irrigation water requirements in Sri Lanka," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 19-29, October.
- Mkhabela, Manasah S. & Bullock, Paul R., 2012. "Performance of the FAO AquaCrop model for wheat grain yield and soil moisture simulation in Western Canada," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 16-24.
- Richter, G.M. & Semenov, M.A., 2005. "Modelling impacts of climate change on wheat yields in England and Wales: assessing drought risks," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 77-97, April.
- Stricevic, Ruzica & Cosic, Marija & Djurovic, Nevenka & Pejic, Borivoj & Maksimovic, Livija, 2011. "Assessment of the FAO AquaCrop model in the simulation of rainfed and supplementally irrigated maize, sugar beet and sunflower," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1615-1621, August.
- Dhungana, P. & Eskridge, K.M. & Weiss, A. & Baenziger, P.S., 2006. "Designing crop technology for a future climate: An example using response surface methodology and the CERES-Wheat model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Aurbacher, Joachim & Parker, Phillip S. & Calberto Sánchez, Germán A. & Steinbach, Jennifer & Reinmuth, Evelyn & Ingwersen, Joachim & Dabbert, Stephan, 2013. "Influence of climate change on short term management of field crops – A modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 44-57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El Chami, D. & Daccache, A., 2015. "Assessing sustainability of winter wheat production under climate change scenarios in a humid climate — An integrated modelling framework," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 19-25.
- Sain, Gustavo & Loboguerrero, Ana María & Corner-Dolloff, Caitlin & Lizarazo, Miguel & Nowak, Andreea & Martínez-Barón, Deissy & Andrieu, Nadine, 2017. "Costs and benefits of climate-smart agriculture: The case of the Dry Corridor in Guatemala," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 163-173.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:90-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas & Gandorfer, Markus & Trost, Benjamin & Ellmer, Frank & Baumecker, Michael, 2016. "Risk efficiency of irrigation to cereals in northeast Germany with respect to nitrogen fertilizer," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 132-138.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:180-188 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAquaCrop; Arable agriculture; Cost–benefit; Farm reservoir; Water resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:133:y:2015:i:c:p:97-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.