World Wheat Price Volatility: Selected Scenario Analyses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El Chami, D. & Knox, J.W. & Daccache, A. & Weatherhead, E.K., 2015. "The economics of irrigating wheat in a humid climate – A study in the East of England," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 97-108.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Lamonaca, Emilia & Contò, Francesco & Stasi, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca, 2017. "Drivers of grain price volatility: a cursory critical review," MPRA Paper 79427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbuffer stocks; price; scenarios; simulation; stochastic simulations; variability; volatility; wheat;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-12-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-12-06 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:59-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .