Labour-related structural trends in South African maize production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greyling, Jan C. & Vink, Nick & Mbaya, Edward, 2015. "South Africa’S Agricultural Sector Twenty Years After Democracy (1994 To 2013)," Professional Agricultural Workers Journal (PAWJ), Professional Agricultural Workers Conference, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-15.
- repec:ags:agreko:267988 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirsten, Johann F. & van Zyl, Johan, 1998. "Defining Small-Scale Farmers In The South African Context," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-12, December.
- Liebenberg, Frikkie & Pardey, Philip G., 2012. "A long-run view of South African agricultural production and productivity," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-25, October.
- Hoop, Daniel & Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan & Schmid, Dierk, 2014. "On the dynamics of agricultural labour input and their impact on productivity and income: an empirical study of Swiss family farms," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-11.
- repec:ags:agreko:267829 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoop, Daniel & Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan & Schmid, Dierk, 2013. "Zur Dynamik unterschiedlicher Institutionalisierungsformen landwirtschaftlicher Arbeit - Eine empirische Untersuchung Schweizer Familienbetriebe," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156105, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Vink, N. & Kirsten, J.F., 1999.
"A Descriptive Analysis Of Employment Trends In South African Agriculture,"
Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 2).
- Vink, Nick & Kirsten, Johann F., 2001. "A Descriptive Analysis Of Employment Trends In South African Agriculture," Working Papers 18048, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- van Zyl, Johan & Binswanger, Hans & Thirtle, Colin, 1995. "The relationship between farm size and efficiency in South African agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1548, The World Bank.
- Schimmelpfennig, David & Thirtle, Colin & van Zyl, Johan & Arnade, Carlos & Khatri, Yougesh, 2000.
"Short and long-run returns to agricultural R&D in South Africa, or will the real rate of return please stand up?,"
Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Schimmelpfennig, David & Thirtle, Colin & Zyl, Johan van & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Khatri, Yougesh, 2000. "Short and long-run returns to agricultural R&D in South Africa, or will the real rate of return please stand up?," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Breitenbach, Marthinus C. & Fenyes, Tamas I., 2000. "Maize and wheat production trends in South Africa in a deregulated environment," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-21, September.
- repec:ags:gewipr:261533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Exenberger & Andreas Pondorfer, 2011. "Rain, temperature and agricultural production: The impact of climate change in Sub-Sahara Africa, 1961-2009," Working Papers 2011-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:1:y:1987:i:3:p:241-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.