Semiparametric mixture models for multivariate count data, with application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berg, G.J. & Ours, J.C., 1993.
"Unemployment dynamics and duration dependence in France, the Netherlands and the UK,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van Ours, J.C. & van den Berg, G.J., 1994. "Unemployment Dynamics and Duration Dependence in France, the Netherlands and the UK," Other publications TiSEM 941b66a3-a3a7-4182-9d31-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2003. "The identifiability of the mixed proportional hazards competing risks model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 701-710.
- Sueyoshi, Glenn T, 1995. "A Class of Binary Response Models for Grouped Duration Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 411-431, Oct.-Dec..
- J. Heckman & B. Singer, 1984. "The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 231-241.
- Knut Røed & Tao Zhang, 2002.
"A note on the Weibull distribution and time aggregation bias,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 469-472.
- Roed,K. & Zhang,T., 2000. "A note on the Weibull distribution and time ag gregation bias," Memorandum 23/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sokbae Lee, 2006.
"Identification of a competing risks model with unknown transformations of latent failure times,"
Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 996-1002, December.
- Sokbae Lee, 2005. "Identification of a competing risks model with unknown transformations of latent failure times," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Ours, Jan C, 1994. "Unemployment Dynamics and Duration Dependence in France, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 432-443, March.
- Christian N. Brinch, 2008. "Non-parametric Identification of the Mixed Hazards Model with Interval-Censored Durations," Discussion Papers 539, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Han, Aaron & Hausman, Jerry A, 1990. "Flexible Parametric Estimation of Duration and Competing Risk Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, January-M.
- McCall, Brian P, 1994. "Testing the Proportional Hazards Assumption in the Presence of Unmeasured Heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 321-334, July-Sept.
- Brinch, Christian N., 2007. "Nonparametric Identification Of The Mixed Hazards Model With Time-Varying Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 349-354, April.
- Chris Elbers & Geert Ridder, 1982. "True and Spurious Duration Dependence: The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 403-409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, Hwa Kyung & Li, Wai Keung & Yu, Philip L.H., 2014. "Zero-inflated Poisson regression mixture model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 151-158.
- Stefano Caiazza & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Giovanni Trovato, 2016. "Bank efficiency measures, M&A decision and heterogeneity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 25-41, August.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Roberto Rocci & Giovanni Trovato, 2007.
"Industry and time specific deviations from fundamental values in a random coefficient model,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, pages 257-276.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Roberto Rocci & Giovanni Trovato, 2004. "Industry and Time Specific Deviations from Fundamental Values in a Random Coefficient Model," CEIS Research Paper 52, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Alka Chadha, 2005. "Trips and Patenting Activity: Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Departmental Working Papers wp0512, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Padovano & Nicolas Gavoille, 2013.
"The Dual Political Legislation Cycle in France,"
Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS
2013-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy, revised Jun 2014.
- Nicolas GAVOILLE & Fabio PADOVANO, 2016. "Legislative Cycles in Semipresidential Systems," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2016-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano, 2010. "Wage differentials in social enterprises," AICCON Working Papers 68-2010, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luisa Corrado & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008.
"Easterlin-types and Frustrated Achievers: the Heterogeneous E¤ects of Income Changes on Life Satisfaction,"
CEIS Research Paper
127, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Sep 2008.
- Becchetti, L. & Corrado, L. & Rossetti , F., 2008. "Easterlin-types and Frustrated Achievers: the Heterogeneous Effects of Income Changes on Life Satisfaction," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0816, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tsung-Shan Tsou, 2016. "Robust likelihood inference for multivariate correlated count data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 845-857, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giovanni Trovato, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility and firm efficiency: a latent class stochastic frontier analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 231-246, December.
- Chadha, Alka, 2009. "TRIPs and patenting activity: Evidence from the Indian pharmaceutical industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 499-505, March.
- Alfò, Marco & Rocchetti, Irene, 2013. "A flexible approach to finite mixture regression models for multivariate mixed responses," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(7), pages 1754-1758.
- Landry, Craig E. & Liu, Haiyong, 2009. "A semi-parametric estimator for revealed and stated preference data--An application to recreational beach visitation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 205-218, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:7:y:2004:i:2:p:426-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.