Mexico: industrial policies and the production of information and communication technology goods and services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niebel, Thomas, 2018.
"ICT and economic growth – Comparing developing, emerging and developed countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 197-211.
- Niebel, Thomas, 2014. "ICT and economic growth: Comparing developing, emerging and developed countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-117, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Sturgeon, Timothy J. & Kawakami, Momoko, 2010. "Global value chains in the electronics industry : was the crisis a window of opportunity for developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5417, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTECNOLOGIA DE LA INFORMACION; TECNOLOGIA DE LAS COMUNICACIONES; COMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; BIENES DE CONSUMO; PRODUCCION INDUSTRIAL; POLITICA INDUSTRIAL; INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY; COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY; TRADE IN SERVICES; CONSUMER GOODS; INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION; INDUSTRIAL POLICY;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:40069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .