The political economy of regional grants in Peru
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Solé-Ollé, Albert & Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar, 2008.
"The effects of partisan alignment on the allocation of intergovernmental transfers. Differences-in-differences estimates for Spain,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2302-2319, December.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2006. "The Effects of Partisan Alignment on the Allocation of Intergovernmental Transfers. Differences-in-Differences Estimates for Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 1855, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2006. "The effects of partisan alignment on the allocation of intergovernmental transfers. Differences-in-differences estimates for Spain," Working Papers 2006-09, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Wright, Gavin, 1974. "The Political Economy of New Deal Spending: An Econometric Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 30-38, February.
- Wallis, John Joseph, 1998. "The Political Economy of New Deal Spending Revisited, Again: With and without Nevada," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 140-170, April.
- Jorge Vega Castro, 2008. "Análisis del proceso de descentralización fiscal en el Perú," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2008-266, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:94:y:2000:i:02:p:289-304_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Segura-Ubiergo,Alex, 2012.
"The Political Economy of the Welfare State in Latin America,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107410664, Enero.
- Segura-Ubiergo,Alex, 2007. "The Political Economy of the Welfare State in Latin America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521871112, Enero.
More about this item
KeywordsGOBIERNO LOCAL; INGRESOS; DESARROLLO REGIONAL; ASPECTOS POLITICOS; MODELOS ECONOMETRICOS; LOCAL GOVERNMENT; INCOME; REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT; POLITICAL ASPECTS; ECONOMETRIC MODELS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:11632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.