The Political Economy of the Welfare State in Latin America
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Segura-Ubiergo,Alex, 2007. "The Political Economy of the Welfare State in Latin America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521871112, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simeon Alder & Guillermo Ordonez, 2016.
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 22, pages 223-239, October.
- Guillermo L. Ordoñez & Simeon D. Alder, 2011. "Deceptive Redistribution," 2011 Meeting Papers 1140, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Simeon Alder & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Deceptive Redistribution," Working Papers 017, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Simeon Alder & Guillermo Ordonez, 2016. "Online Appendix to "Deceptive Redistribution"," Online Appendices 14-175, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Yuriko Takahashi, 2017. "Varieties of Conditional Cash Transfers in Latin America," Working Papers 1619, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Katharina Kunißen, 2019. "From Dependent to Independent Variable: A Critical Assessment of Operationalisations of ‘Welfare Stateness’ as Macro-Level Indicators in Multilevel Analyses," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 142(2), pages 597-616, April.
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo & Alejandro Simone & Sanjeev Gupta & Qiang Cui, 2010.
"New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 52(1), pages 18-37, March.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alejandro Simone & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2006. "New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberts, Kenneth, 2012. "The Politics of Inequality and Redistribution in Latin America's Post-Adjustment Era," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "The Gambia; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/325, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gibrán Cruz-Martínez, 2017.
"Welfare State Development, Individual Deprivations and Income Inequality: A Cross-Country Analysis in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 955-979, December.
- Cruz-Martinez, Gibran, 2017. "Welfare State Development, Individual Deprivations and Income Inequality: A cross-country analysis in Latin America and the Caribbean," SocArXiv yw8kg, Center for Open Science.
- Dombois, Rainer, 2015. "Wohlfahrtsmix, Wohlfahrtsregime und Arbeit in Lateinamerika," Schriftenreihe Institut Arbeit und Wirtschaft 20/2015, Institut Arbeit und Wirtschaft (IAW), Universität Bremen und Arbeitnehmerkammer Bremen.
- Merino, María & Vargas, Delfino, 2013. "How consumers perceive globalization: A multilevel approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 431-438.
- Nikoloski, Zlatko, 2015. "Democracy and income inequality: revisiting the long and short-term relationship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60562, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Meseguer, Covadonga & Kemmerling, Achim, 2016. "What do you fear? Anti-immigrant sentiment in Latin America," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66302, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian Houle, 2017. "Inequality, ethnic diversity, and redistribution," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 15(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Letelier S., Leonardo & Neyra A., Gonzalo, 2013. "The political economy of regional grants in Peru," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107410664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.