A Comparative Study on Corona Virus Pandemic – What do figures indicate?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio Torales & Marcelo Oâ€™Higgins & JoÃ£o Mauricio Castaldelli-Maia & Antonio Ventriglio, 2020. "The outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus and its impact on global mental health," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 66(4), pages 317-320, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Emanuele Giorgi & Lucía Martín López & Ruben Garnica-Monroy & Aleksandra Krstikj & Carlos Cobreros & Miguel A. Montoya, 2021. "Co-Housing Response to Social Isolation of COVID-19 Outbreak, with a Focus on Gender Implications," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(13), pages 1-25, June.
- Arturas Kaklauskas & Natalija Lepkova & Saulius Raslanas & Ingrida Vetloviene & Virgis Milevicius & Jevgenij Sepliakov, 2021. "COVID-19 and Green Housing: A Review of Relevant Literature," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(8), pages 1-38, April.
- Qin Xiang Ng & Kuan Tsee Chee & Michelle Lee Zhi Qing De Deyn & Zenn Chua, 2020. "Staying connected during the COVID-19 pandemic," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 66(5), pages 519-520, August.
- Li, Jianbiao & Zhang, Yanan & Niu, Xiaofei, 2021. "The COVID-19 pandemic reduces trust behavior," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 199(C).
- Ocampo, Lanndon & Yamagishi, Kafferine, 2020. "Modeling the lockdown relaxation protocols of the Philippine government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic: An intuitionistic fuzzy DEMATEL analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- H Manjula Bai, 2020. "The Socio-Economic Implications of the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19): A Review," ComFin Research, Shanlax Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 8-17, October.
- Arendt, Florian & Markiewitz, Antonia & Mestas, Manina & Scherr, Sebastian, 2020. "COVID-19 pandemic, government responses, and public mental health: Investigating consequences through crisis hotline calls in two countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Kyungkook Kim & Keun Tae Cho, 2021. "A Review of Global Collaboration on COVID-19 Research during the Pandemic in 2020," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(14), pages 1-23, July.
- Devaraj, Srikant & Patel, Pankaj C., 2021. "Change in psychological distress in response to changes in reduced mobility during the early 2020 COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence of modest effects from the U.S," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 270(C).
- Jiang, Ruichen, 2020. "Knowledge, attitudes and mental health of university students during the COVID-19 pandemic in China," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Olga Semenova & Julia Apalkova & Marina Butovskaya, 2021. "Sex Differences in Spatial Activity and Anxiety Levels in the COVID-19 Pandemic from Evolutionary Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-18, January.
- Miller, J. Jay & Niu, Chunling & Moody, Shannon, 2020. "Child welfare workers and peritraumatic distress: The impact of COVID-19," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Debanjan Banerjee & Mayank Rai, 2020. "Social isolation in Covid-19: The impact of loneliness," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 66(6), pages 525-527, September.
- Morgane Larnder-Besner & Julien Tremblay-Gravel & Allison Christians, 2020. "Funding Pandemic Prevention: Proposal for a Meat and Wild Animal Tax," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-12, October.
- Pandita, Shailesh & Mishra, Hari Govind & Chib, Shagun, 2021. "Psychological impact of covid-19 crises on students through the lens of Stimulus-Organism-Response (SOR) model," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Vicente Javier Clemente-Suárez & Eduardo Navarro-Jiménez & Manuel Jimenez & Alberto Hormeño-Holgado & Marina Begoña Martinez-Gonzalez & Juan Camilo Benitez-Agudelo & Natalia Perez-Palencia & Carmen Ce, 2021. "Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic in Public Mental Health: An Extensive Narrative Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-21, March.
- Turgut Karakose & Ramazan Yirci & Stamatios Papadakis, 2021. "Exploring the Interrelationship between COVID-19 Phobia, Work–Family Conflict, Family–Work Conflict, and Life Satisfaction among School Administrators for Advancing Sustainable Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(15), pages 1-19, August.
- Mohamed Habuba Halima & Yongjun Li & Usman Ghani & Ataullah Kiani & Atamba Cynthia, 2021. "Impact of Online Crisis Response Strategies on Online Purchase Intention: The Roles of Online Brand Attitude and Brand Perceived Usefulness," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440211, March.
- Wen-Jye Shyr & Hung-Ming Liau & Chia-Chen Hsu & Chia-Hung Chen, 2021. "Assess the Engagement with 3D Virtual Learning Tools during the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(15), pages 1-13, August.
- Emery, Rebecca L. & Johnson, Sydney T. & Simone, Melissa & Loth, Katie A. & Berge, Jerica M. & Neumark-Sztainer, Dianne, 2021. "Understanding the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on stress, mood, and substance use among young adults in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area: Findings from project EAT," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 276(C).
More about this item
KeywordsCorona Virus; Statistical; SARS; MERS;
All these keywords.
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ3:2020-04-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ilhan Ozturk (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.