A Commodity Price Process with a Unique Continuous Invariant Distribution Having Infinite Mean
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian D. Wright, 2012.
"International Grain Reserves And Other Instruments to Address Volatility in Grain Markets,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(2), pages 222-260, August.
- Wright, Brian, 2009. "International grain reserves and other instruments to address volatility in grain markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5028, The World Bank.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John, 2009. "Equilibrium storage with multiple commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 80-96, January.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012.
"Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural price instability: a survey of competing explanations and remedies," Post-Print hal-01001218, HAL.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2014. "The Economics of Water Project Capacities under Optimal Water Inventory Management," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6c24636b, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015.
"Water-Storage Capacities versus Water-Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Water Storage Capacities versus Water Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205439, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bobenrieth Eugenio S.A. & Bobenrieth Juan R.A. & Wright Brian D., 2012.
"Strict Concavity of the Value Function for a Family of Dynamic Accumulation Models,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, April.
- Eugenio Bobenrieth & Juan Bobenrieth & Brian Wright, 2008. "Strict concavity of the value function for a family of dynamic accumulation models," Working Papers 02-2008, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Bobenrieth H., Eugenio S.A. & Bobenrieth H., Juan R.A. & Wright, Brian D., 2008.
"A foundation for the solution of consumption-saving behavior with a borrowing constraint and unbounded marginal utility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 695-708, March.
- Eugenio Bobenrieth & Juan Bobenrieth, 2006. "A Foundation for the Solution of Consumption-Saving Behavior with Borrowing Constraint and Unbounded Marginal Utility," Working Papers 02-2006, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Jaime Casassus & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Bryan R. Routledge, 2005. "Equilibrium Commodity Prices with Irreversible Investment and Non-Linear Technology," NBER Working Papers 11864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casassus, Jaime & Collin-Dufresne, Pierre & Routledge, Bryan R., 2018.
"Equilibrium commodity prices with irreversible investment and non-linear technologies,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 128-147.
- Jaime Casassus & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Bryan R. Routledge, "undated". "Equilibrium Commodity Prices with Irreversible Investment and Non-Linear Technologies," GSIA Working Papers 2004-E54, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2013.
"Identifying Supply and Demand Elasticities of Agricultural Commodities: Implications for the US Ethanol Mandate,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2265-2295, October.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2010. "Identifying Supply and Demand Elasticities of Agricultural Commodities: Implications for the US Ethanol Mandate," NBER Working Papers 15921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuo Nishimura & John Stachurski, 2009. "On geometric ergodicity of the commodity pricing model," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(3), pages 293-300.
- Eugenio S. A. Bobenrieth & Juan R. A. Bobenrieth & Brian D. Wright, 2014.
"Bubble Troubles? Rational Storage, Mean Reversion, and Runs in Commodity Prices,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 193-208
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio S. A. Bobenrieth & Juan R. A. Bobenrieth & Brian D. Wright, 2013. "Bubble Troubles? Rational Storage, Mean Reversion and Runs in Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 19037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehsan Ahmed & J. Rosser & Jamshed Uppal, 2014. "Are there nonlinear speculative bubbles in commodities prices?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 415-438.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina, 2016. "Optimal Storage Capacity Allocation in Grain Merchandizing," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230128, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:70:y:2002:i:3:p:1213-1219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.