A Commodity Price Process with a Unique Continuous Invariant Distribution Having Infinite Mean
- Eugenio S. A. Bobenrieth H.
()(Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción, Chile)
- Juan R. A. Bobenrieth H.
()(Departamento de Matemática, Universidad del Bío-Bío, Chile)
- Brian D. Wright
()(Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of California)
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 70 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Brian D. Wright, 2012.
"International Grain Reserves And Other Instruments to Address Volatility in Grain Markets,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(2), pages 222-260, August.
- Wright, Brian, 2009. "International grain reserves and other instruments to address volatility in grain markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5028, The World Bank.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John, 2009. "Equilibrium storage with multiple commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 80-96, January.
- Kazuo Nishimura & John Stachurski, 2007. "Equilibrium Storage With Multiple Commodities," CAMA Working Papers 2007-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural price instability: a survey of competing explanations and remedies," Post-Print hal-01001218, HAL.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2014. "The Economics of Water Project Capacities under Optimal Water Inventory Management," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6c24636b, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Water-Storage Capacities versus Water-Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Water Storage Capacities versus Water Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205439, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bobenrieth Eugenio S.A. & Bobenrieth Juan R.A. & Wright Brian D., 2012. "Strict Concavity of the Value Function for a Family of Dynamic Accumulation Models," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, April.
- Eugenio Bobenrieth & Juan Bobenrieth & Brian Wright, 2008. "Strict concavity of the value function for a family of dynamic accumulation models," Working Papers 02-2008, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Bobenrieth H., Eugenio S.A. & Bobenrieth H., Juan R.A. & Wright, Brian D., 2008. "A foundation for the solution of consumption-saving behavior with a borrowing constraint and unbounded marginal utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 695-708, March.
- Eugenio Bobenrieth & Juan Bobenrieth, 2006. "A Foundation for the Solution of Consumption-Saving Behavior with Borrowing Constraint and Unbounded Marginal Utility," Working Papers 02-2006, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Jaime Casassus & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Bryan R. Routledge, 2005. "Equilibrium Commodity Prices with Irreversible Investment and Non-Linear Technology," NBER Working Papers 11864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2013. "Identifying Supply and Demand Elasticities of Agricultural Commodities: Implications for the US Ethanol Mandate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2265-2295, October.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2010. "Identifying Supply and Demand Elasticities of Agricultural Commodities: Implications for the US Ethanol Mandate," NBER Working Papers 15921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio S. A. Bobenrieth & Juan R. A. Bobenrieth & Brian D. Wright, 2014. "Bubble Troubles? Rational Storage, Mean Reversion, and Runs in Commodity Prices," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 193-208 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio S. A. Bobenrieth & Juan R. A. Bobenrieth & Brian D. Wright, 2013. "Bubble Troubles? Rational Storage, Mean Reversion and Runs in Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 19037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehsan Ahmed & J. Barkley Rosser & Jamshed Y. Uppal, 2014. "Are there nonlinear speculative bubbles in commodities prices?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 36(3), pages 415-438, April.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina, 2016. "Optimal Storage Capacity Allocation in Grain Merchandizing," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230128, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:70:y:2002:i:3:p:1213-1219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed