Best Nonlinear Three-Stage Least Squares Estimation of Certain Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1992.
"Stima delle equazioni simultanee non-lineari: una rassegna
[Estimation of nonlinear simultaneous equations: a survey]," MPRA Paper 24123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1992.
- Tianxi Cai & Lu Tian & L. J. Wei, 2004. "Semi-parametric Box-Cox Power Transformation Models for Censored Survival Observations," Harvard University Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1006, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- MEDDAHI, Nour & RENAULT, Éric, 1998. "Quadratic M-Estimators for ARCH-Type Processes," Cahiers de recherche 9814, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2005.
"Bootstrap prediction intervals for power-transformed time series,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 219-235.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2001. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for power-transformed time series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws010503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Xiaohong Chen & David T. Jacho-Chávez & Oliver Linton, 2009.
"An Alternative Way of ComputingEfficient Instrumental VariableEstimators,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
536, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Linton, Oliver & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2009. "An alternative way of computing efficient instrumental variable estimators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58016, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hahn, Jinyong, 1997. "Efficient estimation of panel data models with sequential moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1994. "Conditional heteroskedasticity in nonlinear simultaneous equations," MPRA Paper 24428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Linton, 1997. "Second Order Approximation in a Linear Regression with Heteroskedasticity for Unknown Form," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Posch, Olaf & van der Wel, Michel, 2016.
"Estimating dynamic equilibrium models using mixed frequency macro and financial data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 116-137.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Olaf Posch & Michel van der Wel, 2014. "Estimating Dynamic Equilibrium Models Using Mixed Frequency Macro and Financial Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 5030, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hosoya, Yuzo & Terasaka, Takahiro, 2009. "Inference on transformed stationary time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 129-139, August.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Fiteni, Inmaculada, 2002. "External bootstrap tests for parameter stability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 275-303, August.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Domínguez, Manuel A. & Lavergne, Pascal, 1998. "Asymptotic and bootstrap specification tests of nonlinear in variable econometric models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4674, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:59:y:1991:i:3:p:755-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.