Risk Aversion in the Nash Bargaining Problem with Risky Outcomes and Risky Disagreement Points
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanxi Li & Hailin Sun & Jianye Yan & Xundong Yin, 2015. "Risk aversion in the Nash bargaining problem with uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 257-274, July.
- Volij, Oscar & Winter, Eyal, 2002. "On risk aversion and bargaining outcomes," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 120-140, October.
- Driesen, Bram & Lombardi, Michele & Peters, Hans, 2016.
"Feasible sets, comparative risk aversion, and comparative uncertainty aversion in bargaining,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 162-170.
- Driesen B.W.I. & Lombardi M. & Peters H.J.M., 2015. "Feasible sets, comparative risk aversion, and comparative uncertainty aversion in bargaining," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Harold Houba, 2016.
"The Condorcet paradox revisited,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(1), pages 141-186, June.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Harold Houba, 2010. "The Condorcet Paradox Revisited," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-026/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Houba Harold, 2010. "The Condercet Paradox Revisited," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings P.J.J. & Houba H, 2013. "The Condorcet paradox revisited," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Houba, Harold & Wen, Quan, 2006. "Different time preferences and non-stationary contracts in negotiations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 273-279, May.
- Kobberling, Veronika & Peters, Hans, 2003.
"The effect of decision weights in bargaining problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 154-175, May.
- Peters Hans & Köbberling Vera, 2000. "The Effect of Decision Weights in Bargaining Problems," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2016. "Nash bargaining and risk aversion," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 1-9.
- Le Breton, Michel & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2017. "Alliances Electorales et Gouvernementales : La Contribution de la Théorie des Jeux Coopératifs à la Science Politique," TSE Working Papers 17-789, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2017.
- White, Lucy, 2008. "Prudence in bargaining: The effect of uncertainty on bargaining outcomes," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 211-231, January.
- White, Lucy, 2006. "Prudence in Bargaining: The Effect of Uncertainty on Bargaining Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:58:y:1990:i:4:p:961-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.