An Example of Price Formation in Bilateral Situations: A Bargaining Model with Incomplete Information
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 54 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Perry, Motty & Solon, Gary, 1985.
"Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 421-433, October.
- Motty Perry & Gary Solon, 1984. "Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information," NBER Working Papers 1359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Busch, Lutz-Alexander & Horstmann, Ignatius J., 2002. "The game of negotiations: ordering issues and implementing agreements," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 169-191, November.
- Lutz-Alexander Busch & Ignatius J. Horstmann, 1997. "The Game of Negotiations: Ordering Issues and Implementing Agreements," Working Papers 97003, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 1997.
- Lutz-Alexander Busch & Ignatius Horstmann, 2000. "The Game of Negotiations: Ordering Issues and Implementing Agreements," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1109, Econometric Society.
- Lutz-Alexander Busch & Ignatius J. Horstmann, 2000. "The Game of Negotiations: Ordering Issues and Implementing Agreements," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200010, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Ignatius J. Horstmann & Kimberley A. Scharf, 2000. "The Game of Negotiations: Ordering Issues and Implementing Agreements," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200011, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Yang, David Da-hua, 2005. "Corruption by monopoly: Bribery in Chinese enterprise licensing as a repeated bargaining game," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 171-188.
- Daughety, Andrew F. & Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1994. "Settlement negotiations with two-sided asymmetric information: Model duality, information distribution, and efficiency," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 283-298, September.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1994. "Settlement Negotiations with Two-Sided Asymmetric Information: Model Duality, Information Distribution and Efficiency," Game Theory and Information 9403009, EconWPA.
- Xiaohua Zeng & Srabana Dasgupta & Charles Weinberg, 2012. "How Good Are You at Getting a Lower Price? A Field Study of the US Automobile Market," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 255-274, June.
- Peter C. Cramton, 1992. "Strategic Delay in Bargaining with Two-Sided Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 205-225.
- Peter Cramton, 1992. "Strategic Delay in Bargaining with Two-Sided Uncertainty," Papers of Peter Cramton 92res, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Ambrus, Attila & Chaney, Eric & Salitskiy, Igor, 2015. "Váltságdíjtárgyalások - tranzakciós költségek melletti alkudozás empirikus vizsgálata
[Negotiating for ransom: an empirical investigation of bargaining with transaction costs]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 997-1029.
- Sandro Shelegia & Joshua Sherman, 2014. "When the Price You See Is Not the Price You Get: A Bargaining Study," Vienna Economics Papers 1410, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:6:y:1997:i:6:d:10.1023_a:1008684225781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fiona Scott Morton & Jorge Silva-Risso & Florian Zettelmeyer, 2011. "What matters in a price negotiation: Evidence from the U.S. auto retailing industry," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 365-402, December.
- David Nickerson & Asha Sadanand & Venkatraman Sadanand, 1994. "Strategic delay and endogenous offers in bargaining games with private information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 125-154, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:54:y:1986:i:2:p:313-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed