Decreasing Risk Aversion and Mean-Variance Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2008.
"Generalized Invariant Preferences: Two-parameter Representations of Preferences,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
151186, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2008. "Generalized Invariant Preferences: Two-parameter Representations of Preferences," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR08_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Marciano Siniscalchi, 2009.
"Vector Expected Utility and Attitudes Toward Variation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 801-855, May.
- Marciano Siniscalchi, 2007. "Vector Expected Utility and Attitudes toward Variation," Discussion Papers 1455, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nakamura, Yutaka, 2015. "Mean-variance utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 536-556.
- Fatma Lajeri-Chaherli, 2016. "On The Concavity And Quasiconcavity Properties Of ( Σ , Μ ) Utility Functions," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 287-296, April.
- Geiger, Gebhard, 2002. "On the statistical foundations of non-linear utility theory: The case of status quo-dependent preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 449-465, January.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2005. "The econometrics of efficient portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Eichner, Thomas & Wagener, Andreas, 2011. "Increases in skewness and three-moment preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 109-113, March.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2011. "Portfolio allocation and asset demand with mean-variance preferences," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 179-193, February.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:31-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Johnstone, 2007. "The Value of a Probability Forecast from Portfolio Theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 153-203, September.
- Gourguet, S. & Thébaud, O. & Dichmont, C. & Jennings, S. & Little, L.R. & Pascoe, S. & Deng, R.A. & Doyen, L., 2014.
"Risk versus economic performance in a mixed fishery,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 110-120.
- Luc Doyen & R. A Deng & C. M. Dichmont & Sophie Gourguet & S. Jennings & L. Richard Little & S. Pascoe & Olivier Thébaud, 2014. "Risk versus Economic Performance in a Mixed Fishery," Post-Print hal-01134866, HAL.
- Raugh, Michael T. & Seccia, Giulio, 2001. "Mean-variance analysis in temporary equilibrium," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 331-345, September.
- Eichner, Thomas & Wagener, Andreas, 2012. "Tempering effects of (dependent) background risks: A mean-variance analysis of portfolio selection," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 422-430.
- Lajeri-Chaherli, Fatma, 2003. "Partial derivatives, comparative risk behavior and concavity of utility functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 81-99, August.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Grant, Simon & Polak, Ben & Quiggin, John, 2014.
"A two-parameter model of dispersion aversion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 611-641.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Grant, Simon & Polak, Ben & Quiggin, John, 2011. "A Two-Parameter Model of Dispersion Aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151196, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Aivaliotis, Georgios & Palczewski, Jan, 2014. "Investment strategies and compensation of a mean–variance optimizing fund manager," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 561-570.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:17:y:1997:i:2:a:2864 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:53:y:1985:i:4:p:945-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.