A Limited Information Specification Test [Specification Tests in Econometrics]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Ehlers & Bettina Klaus, 2003. "Coalitional strategy-proof and resource-monotonic solutions for multiple assignment problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 21(2), pages 265-280, October.
- Szilvia Papai, 2000. "Strategyproof Assignment by Hierarchical Exchange," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1403-1434, November.
- Roth,Alvin E. & Sotomayor,Marilda A. Oliveira, 1992.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521437882, March.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Ehlers, Lars & Klaus, Bettina & Papai, Szilvia, 2002. "Strategy-proofness and population-monotonicity for house allocation problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 329-339, November.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Ray, Debraj, 1989. "A Concept of Egalitarianism under Participation Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 615-635, May.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Tayfun Sonmez, 1998. "Random Serial Dictatorship and the Core from Random Endowments in House Allocation Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 689-702, May.
- Lars-Gunnar Svensson, 1999. "Strategy-proof allocation of indivisible goods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(4), pages 557-567.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Moulin, Herve, 2001. "A New Solution to the Random Assignment Problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 295-328, October.
- Dutta, B, 1990. "The Egalitarian Solution and Reduced Game Properties in Convex Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(2), pages 153-169.
- Hylland, Aanund & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1979. "The Efficient Allocation of Individuals to Positions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 293-314, April.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M.-J.J. Mangen & A.M. Burrell, 2001. "Decomposing Preference Shifts for Meat and Fish in the Netherlands," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 16-28.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin Sabro, 2012.
"Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments,"
40185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2014. "Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2012. "Specification tests with weak and invalid instruments," Working Papers 15063, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 26 Jun 2012.
- Evans, Edward & Ballen, Fredy, 2014. "Assessing the Intensity of Market Competition in the US Papaya Import Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_1_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Pleus, Milan, 2017.
"The performance of tests on endogeneity of subsets of explanatory variables scanned by simulation,"
Econometrics and Statistics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 1-21.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Milan PLEUS, 2012. "The performance of tests on endogeneity of subsets of explanatory variables scanned by simulation," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1208, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Bostedt, Goran, 2001. "Reindeer husbandry, the Swedish market for reindeer meat, and the Chernobyl effects," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(3), December.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:26:y:1995:i:1995-3:p:67-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vrinda Kadiyali & Pradeep Chintagunta & Naufel Vilcassim, 2000. "Manufacturer-Retailer Channel Interactions and Implications for Channel Power: An Empirical Investigation of Pricing in a Local Market," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 127-148.
- Songjune Kim & Barry J. Seldon, 2004. "The Demand for Cigarettes in the Republic of Korea and Implications for Government Policy to Lower Cigarette Consumption," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 299-308, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:49:y:1981:i:4:p:1079-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.