Sectoral Elasticities of Substitution between Capital and Labor in a Developing Economy: Time Series Analysis in the Case of Postwar Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2003. "The Elasticity of Substitution, Hicks' Conjectures, and Economic Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Tillmann Heidelk, 2019. "The Returns to Education in the Context of a Natural Disaster: Evidence from the 2010 Earthquake in Haiti," Working Papers ECARES 2019-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gerken, Egbert, 1983. "Diversification and stabilization in a resource-exporting country," Kiel Working Papers 178, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Long, Ngo & Poschke, Markus, 2017.
"Capital-labor substitution, structural change and growth,"
Econometric Society, vol. 12(3), September.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth," Cahiers de recherche 12-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth," Working Papers 01, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Long, Ngo Van & Poschke, Markus, 2015. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 8940, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long & Markus Poschke, 2016. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 5928, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-68, CIRANO.
- Abdullah, Maisom, 1989. "Capital-labor substitutability in Malaysian manufacturing: alternative estimates and policy implications," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009905, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vincent, David P., 1983. "Exchange rates, monetary policy and wages: A case study of Chile," Kiel Working Papers 164, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dick, Hermann & Gerken, Egbert & Mayer, Thomas & Vincent, David P., 1982. "Stabilisation strategies in primary commodity exporting countries: A case study of Chile," Kiel Working Papers 144, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Young, Andrew T., 2013.
"U.S. Elasticities Of Substitution And Factor Augmentation At The Industry Level,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 861-897, June.
- Andrew T. Young, 2010. "US Elasticities of Substitution and Factor-Augmentation at the Industry Level," Working Papers 10-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- George E. Battese & Sohail J. Malik & Nargis Sultana, 1993. "Capital Labour Substitution in the Large-scale Food-processing Industry in Pakistan: Some Recent Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 847-858.
- Gerken, Egbert, 1983. "Stabilizing the domestic price level under fluctuating terms of trade," Kiel Working Papers 179, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:40:y:1972:i:2:p:311-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.