Trade Unions and Optimal Labour Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2007. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Outsourcing and Wage Solidarity under Labour Market Imperfections," CESifo Working Paper Series 1988, CESifo Group Munich.
- Almas Heshmati & Ilham Haouas, 2004.
"The effects of union wage-settings on firms' production factor decisions,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 415-420.
- Heshmati, Almas & Haouas, Ilham, 2003. "The Effects of Union Wage-Settings on Firms’ Production Factor Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 689, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Kennan, 2001.
"Uniqueness of Positive Fixed Points for Increasing Concave Functions on Rn: An Elementary Result,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 893-899, October.
- Kennan,J., 2001. "Uniqueness of positive fixed points for increasing concave functions on Rn : an elementary result," Working papers 2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2001.
"Non-Walrasian Labor Markets and Real Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 860-892, October.
- Marco Maffezzoli, "undated". "Non-Walrasian Labor Markets and Real Business Cycles," Working Papers 167, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2000. "Non-Walrasian Labor Markets and Real Business Cycles," Macroeconomics 0004009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Vogel, 2007. "Union Wage Compression in a Right-to-Manage Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Thomas Zwick, 2006. "The Impact of Works Councils on Wages," GEMF Working Papers 2006-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2010. "Equilibrium unemployment with outsourcing and wage solidarity under labour market imperfections," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 376-392, April.
- Geir Asheim & Jon Strand, 1991.
"Long-term union-firm contracts,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 161-184, June.
- Strand, J., 1988. "Long-Term Union-Firm Contracts," Memorandum 12/1988, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Asheim, G.B. & Strand, J., 1989. "Long-Term Union-Firm Contracts," Memorandum 08/1989, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Asheim, G.B. & Strand, J., 1989. "Long-Term Union-Firm Contracts," Papers 10-89, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2007. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Outsourcing and Wage Solidarity Under Labour Market Imperfections," IZA Discussion Papers 2733, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Zwick, Thomas, 2006. "Works Councils and the Anatomy of Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 2474, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ester Faia & Lorenza Rossi, 2013.
"Union Power, Collective Bargaining, And Optimal Monetary Policy,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 408-427, January.
- Faia, Ester & Rossi, Lorenza, 2008. "Unions power, collective bargaining and optimal monetary policy," Kiel Working Papers 1490, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ester Faia & Lorenza Rossi, 2010. "Unions Power, Collective Bargaining and Optimal Monetary Policy," Quaderni di Dipartimento 126, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- N. Guertzgen, 2014.
"Wage insurance within German firms: do institutions matter?,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 177(2), pages 345-369, February.
- Guertzgen, Nicole, 2009. "Wage insurance within German firms: do institutions matter?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-043, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nicole Guertzgen, 2009.
"Rent‐sharing and Collective Bargaining Coverage: Evidence from Linked Employer–Employee Data,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(2), pages 323-349, June.
- Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2005. "Rent-Sharing and Collective Bargaining Coverage: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-90, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2006. "Rent-Sharing and Collective Bargaining Coverage: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-90 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Raquel Fernandez, 1988. "Tariffs in an Economy with Incomplete Markets and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hermann Gartner, 2015. "Implicit contracts and industrial relations - Evidence from German employer-employee data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 298-304.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Thorsten Upmann & Papatya Duman, 2019. "The Decomposability of the Nash Bargaining Solution in Labor Markets," Working Papers CIE 128, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:96:y:1986:i:382:p:323-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.