Changes in the World Distribution of Income between 1950 and 1977
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian A'Hearn & Nicola Amendola & Giovanni Vecchi, 2016.
"On Historical Household Budgets,"
Rivista di storia economica,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 137-176.
- Brian A'Hearn & Nicola Amendola & Giovanni Vecchi, 2016. "On Historical Household Budgets," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _144, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Brian Aâ€™Hearn & Nicola Amendola & Giovanni Vecchi, 2016. "On Historical Household Budgets," Working Papers Series 45, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Brian A'Hearn & Nicola Amendola & Giovanni Vecchi, 2016. "On Historical Household Budgets," HHB Working Papers Series 1, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2003. "Does Globalization Make the World More Unequal?," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 227-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Pettinato, 2002. "A Conceptual Primer on the Currents and Trends in Inequality," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 23-56.
- Parker, Simon C. & Gardner, Sam, 2002. "International income mobility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 179-187, July.
- Hai Zhong, 2013. "Does Education Expansion Increase Intergenerational Mobility?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(320), pages 760-773, October.
- Capeau, Bart & Decoster, Andre, 2004. "The Rise or Fall of World Inequality: A Spurious Controversy?," WIDER Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ram, Rati, 1995. "Intercountry and intracountry inequalities in school enrollments: A broad international perspective," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 363-372, December.
- Paolo Liberati, 2015.
"The World Distribution of Income And Its Inequality, 1970–2009,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 248-273, June.
- Paolo Liberati, 2012. "The world distribution of income and its inequality, 1970 - 2009," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0163, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Claudia Biancotti, 2004. "A Polarization of Polarization? The Distribution of Inequality 1970-1996," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 487, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thomas Knaus & Miriam Beblo, 2000. "Measuring Income Inequality in Euroland," LIS Working papers 232, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Berry, R. Albert, 2003. "Policy response to poverty and inequality in the developing world," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Sumie Sato & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2010. "The Chinese Economy and Income Inequality among East Asian Countries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2006. "The World Distribution of Income: Falling Poverty and … Convergence, Period," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 351-397.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "The World Distribution of Income and Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Brandolini, 2006.
"Measurement of Income Distribution in Supranational Entities: The Case of the European Union,"
LIS Working papers
452, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "Measurement of income distribution in supranational entities: the case of the European Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 623, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay Reddy, 2008. "Kernel Density Estimation Based on Grouped Data; The Case of Poverty Assessment," IMF Working Papers 08/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Gordon Anderson, 2004. "Making inferences about the polarization, welfare and poverty of nations: a study of 101 countries 1970-1995," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 537-550.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:93:y:1983:i:37:p:331-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.