Employment Policy in a Model with a Rational Trade Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dowrick, Steve, 1985. "Why employees Prefer not to Bargain over Jobs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 264, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bala Batavia & Parameswar Nandakumar, 2002. "Economic Integration and Union Power," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 175-182, April.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2012.
"Risk Aversion and Trade-Union Membership,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 275-295, June.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 88, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 770, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," IZA Discussion Papers 3351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mulder, C.B., 1987. "Inefficiency of automatically linking unemployment benefits to private sector wage rates," Research Memorandum FEW 288, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mulder, C.B., 1989. "Efficient and inefficient institutional arrangements between governments and trade unions : An explanation of high unemployment, corporatism and union fashing," Research Memorandum FEW 375, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1999. "A Model of Endogenous Union Density and Membership," Working papers 1999-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mulder, C B, 1993.
"Wage-Moderating Effects of Corporatism: Decentralized versus Centralized Wage Setting in a Union, Firm, Government Context,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 61(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Mulder, C.B., 1988. "Wage moderating effects of corporatism : Decentralized versus centralized wage setting in a union, firm, government context," Research Memorandum FEW 316, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1986. "International Oligopoly and Asymmetric Labour Market Institutions," NBER Working Papers 2038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hoel, 1990. "Efficiency wages and income taxes," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 89-99, February.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Madsen, Jakob B., 2003. "Earnings-Related Unemployment Benefits in a Unionised Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Cahuc, 1990. "La théorie des négociations salariales : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 21-30.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Madsen, Jakob B., 2003. "Earnings-related unemployment benefits and unemployment," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 41-62, March.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "Work sharing, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 293-309.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:93:y:1983:i:37:p:297-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.