Random Walks and the Theory of the Optimal International Reserves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leontyeva, Elena & Narkevich, Sergey, 2015. "Optimal Practice of Creation and Management of Gold Reserves," Published Papers mak12, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Olivier D Jeanne & Damiano Sandri, 2016.
"Optimal Reserves in Financially Closed Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
16/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Sandri, Damiano, 2016. "Optimal Reserves in Financially Closed Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jeanne & Damiano Sandri, 2016. "Optimal Reserves in Financially Closed Economies," NBER Working Papers 22139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nebiye, Sinem & Yamak, Nebiye, 2014. "Demand for International Reserves in Turkey," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(52), pages 63-76, June.
- Roland Beck & Sebastian Weber, 2011.
"Should Larger Reserve Holdings Be More Diversified?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 415-444, December.
- Beck, Roland & Weber, Sebastian, 2010. "Should larger reserve holdings be more diversified?," Working Paper Series 1193, European Central Bank.
- Robert P Flood & Nancy P. Marion, 2002. "Holding International Reserves in an Era of High Capital Mobility," IMF Working Papers 02/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera & Javier Ibarlucia, 2009. "What is Driving Reserve Accumulation? A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 861-877, September.
- Camilo González & Luisa F. Silva & Carmiña O. Vargas & Andrés M. Velasco, 2013.
"An exploration on interbank markets and the operational framework of monetary policy in Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010982, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Camilo González & Luisa F. Silva & Carmiña O. Vargas & Andrés M. Velasco, 2013. "An exploration on interbank markets and the operational framework of monetary policy in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 782, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ellen E. Meade, 1987. "The effect of multilateral trade clearinghouses on the demand for international reserves," International Finance Discussion Papers 310, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hee-Ryang Ra, 2008. "Dilution of Opportunity Cost Effect on the Demand for International Reserves in the High Reserve Era," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 151-171.
- repec:pal:imfecr:v:65:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41308-016-0003-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Fernando López Angarita, 2006. "Nivel de reservas internacionales y riesgo cambiario en Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 117-159, July-Dece.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2007. "International Reserves in Emerging Market Countries: Too Much of a Good Thing?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 1-80.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jonathan D. Ostry & Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2017.
"Shifting Motives: Explaining the Buildup in Official Reserves in Emerging Markets Since the 1980s,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 65(2), pages 308-364, June.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jonathan David Ostry & Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2012. "Shifting Motives; Explaining the Buildup in official Reserves in Emerging Markets Since the 1980's," IMF Working Papers 12/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Javier Gómez Restrepo & Juan Sebastián Rojas Bohórquez, 2013. "Assessing Reserve Adequacy: The Colombian Case," Borradores de Economia 781, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Lehto, Taru, 1994. "The level of a central bank's international reserves : theory and cross-country analysis," Research Discussion Papers 15/1994, Bank of Finland.
- Ramachandran, M., 2006. "On the upsurge of foreign exchange reserves in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 797-809, October.
- Martín Redrado & Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre & Javier Ibarlucia (ed.), 2006. "The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence," BCRA Paper Series, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, number 02, December.
- Martín Redrado & Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre & Javier Ibarlucia, 2006. "The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence," BCRA Working Paper Series 200614, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Hazel Selvon & Tracy Polius & Oral Williams, 2001. "Reserve Pooling in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union and the CFA Franc Zone; A Comparative Analysis," IMF Working Papers 01/104, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:87:y:1977:i:348:p:722-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.