Regulatory Risk Under Optimal Monopoly Regulation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Vergara Blanco, 2016. "Sistema De Derecho Minero. Una Introducción A La Disciplina," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, number 823, spring.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2015.
"Regulating a Manager-Controlled Monopoly with Unknown Costs,"
64366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail Saglam, 2015. "Regulating a Manager-Controlled Monopoly with Unknown Costs," IPEK Working Papers 1503, Ipek University, Department of Economics.
- Lang, Matthias, 2017.
"Legal uncertainty as a welfare enhancing screen,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 274-289.
- Matthias Lang, 2014. "Legal Uncertainty as a Welfare Enhancing Screen," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Oct 2016.
- Matthias Lang, 2016. "Legal Uncertainty as a Welfare Enhancing Screen," CESifo Working Paper Series 6164, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabio Antoniou & Nikos Tsakiris, 2016. "On the Informational Superiority of Quantities Over Prices in the Presence of an Externality," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 227-250, September.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:215-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malin Arve & David Martimort, 2016.
"Dynamic Procurement under Uncertainty: Optimal Design and Implications for Incomplete Contracts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(11), pages 3238-3274, November.
- Malin Arve & David Martimort, 2016. "Dynamic Procurement under Uncertainty: Optimal Design and Implications for Incomplete Contracts," Post-Print halshs-01509599, HAL.
- Cambini, Carlo & Spiegel, Yossi, 2011. "Investment and capital structure of partially private regulated firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:326-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Strausz, Roland, 2017.
"Politically induced regulatory risk and independent regulatory agencies,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 215-238.
- Strausz, Roland, 2015. "Politically Induced Regulatory Risk and Independent Regulatory Agencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Strausz, Roland, 2017. "Politically Induced Regulatory Risk and Independent Regulatory Agencies," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 44, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:281-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shadmehr, Mehdi, 2015. "Extremism in revolutionary movements," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 97-121.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:121:y:2011:i:553:p:740-762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.