Introduction to feature: the price of access to better neighbourhoods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut Rainer & Ian Smith, 2010.
"Staying together for the sake of the home?: house price shocks and partnership dissolution in the UK,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(3), pages 557-574.
- Helmut Rainer & Ian Smith, 2008. "Staying Together for the Sake of the Home? House Price Shocks and Partnership Dissolution in the UK," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200809, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Rainer, Helmut & Smith, Ian, 2010. "Staying together for the sake of the home?: house price shocks and partnership dissolution in the UK," Munich Reprints in Economics 19755, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rainer, Helmut & Smith, Ian, 2008. "Staying together for the sake of the home? House price shocks and partnership dissolution in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-31, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Essi Eerola & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2017. "Delivering Affordable Housing and Neighborhood Quality: A Comparison of Place- and Tenant-Based Programs," CESifo Working Paper Series 6674, CESifo Group Munich.
- ., 2014. "Residential segregation and people sorting within cities," Chapters,in: Urban Economics and Urban Policy, chapter 3, pages 54-76 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:114:y:2004:i:499:p:f391-f396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.