A Model of Regional Contraction and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-824, December.
- Tversky, Amos & Slovic, Paul & Kahneman, Daniel, 1990. "The Causes of Preference Reversal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 204-217, March.
- Sarah Lichtenstein & Paul Slovic, 1973. "Response-induced reversals of preference in gambling: An extended replication in las vegas," Framed Field Experiments 00169, The Field Experiments Website.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1987. "Some implications of a more general form of regret theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 270-287, April.
- David E. Bell, 1982. "Regret in Decision Making under Uncertainty," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 961-981, October.
- Jones-Lee, M W & Hammerton, M & Philips, P R, 1985. "The Value of Safety: Results of a National Sample Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 49-72, March.
- Camerer, Colin F, 1989. "An Experimental Test of Several Generalized Utility Theories," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 61-104, April.
- Battalio, Raymond C & Kagel, John H & Jiranyakul, Komain, 1990. "Testing between Alternative Models of Choice under Uncertainty: Some Initial Results," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 25-50, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Gray, 2005. "An examination of regional interaction and super-regions in Britain: An error correction model approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 619-632.
- Semerikova, Elena, 2014. "Unemployment in East and West Germany: Spatial panel data analysis," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 35(3), pages 107-132.
- Sarantis LOLOS & Evangelia PAPAPETROU, 2012. "Unemployment disparities and persistence Assessing the evidence from Greek regions, 1981-2008," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1), pages 69-90.
- Lisa Morris Grobar, 1996. "Comparing The New England And Southern California Regional Recessions," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 71-84, July.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2006.
"Search activities, cost of living and local labor markets,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 227-248, March.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Search Activities, Cost of Living and Local Labor Markets," Working Paper Series 607, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2003.
"Search Intensity, Cost of Living and Local Labour Markets in Britain,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Search Intensity, Cost of Living and Local Labor Markets in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Molho, Ian, 2001. "Spatial Search, Migration and Regional Unemployment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(270), pages 269-283, May.
- repec:jct:journl:v:ii:y:2007:i:2:p:35-42 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:411:p:366-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.