Regional allocation of public investment with transfer policy and agglomeration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caminal, Ramon, 2004.
"Personal redistribution and the regional allocation of public investment,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2000. "Personal Redistribution and the Regional Allocation of Public Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramon Caminal, 2002. "Personal redistribution and the regional allocation of public investment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 526.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ramon Caminal, 2003. "Personal Redistribution and the Regional Allocation of Public Investment," Working Papers 5, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; Redistribution; Public investment;
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-12-00294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.