The necessary condition for stability in Tobin's Walras-Keynes-Phillips model: A note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, Ian M, 1980. "On the Comparison of the Stability Implications of Marshallian and Walrasian Adjustment Schemes: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 829-833, September.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2005. "Dimand on the Corridor of Stability," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 185-199, January.
- Palley, Thomas I., 2008. "Keynesian models of deflation and depression revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 167-177, October.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes; Tobin-Mundell effect; stability of equilibrium;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.