Economic Development Problems And Crisis In The European Union, 2005-2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Will Bartlett, 2014. "Shut out? South East Europe and the EU’s New Industrial Policy," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 84, European Institute, LSE.
- Walter Paternesi Meloni, 2017. "Austerity & Competitiveness in the Eurozone: a misleading linkage," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0223, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- repec:cpn:umkeip:v:16:y:2017:i:2:p:201-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marconi, Nelson & Reis, Cristina Fróes de Borja & Araújo, Eliane Cristina de, 2016. "Manufacturing and economic development: The actuality of Kaldor's first and second laws," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 75-89.
- Sergio González Begega & Eloisa Del Pino, 2017. "From letting Europe in to policy conditionality. Welfare reform in Spain under Austerity," Working Papers 1701, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 35. Futuro de la Unión Europea 2019: salario, empleo y calidad de vida
by MCG Blogs de Economía in Asociación de Estudios Euro-Americanos: Desarrollo internacional de América, Europa y otras áreas on 2019-05-20 10:32:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sdo:regaec:v:27:y:2018:i:2_9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEurope and Eurasia for 1990-2005 and 2005-2015; EU crisis and citizens opinions in Euro-Barometer; EU wrong economic policies; failure of austerity policies; development problems of France; Italy; Spain and Greece.;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:18:y:2018:i:1_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.