Revisiting the Relationship between Coal Consumption and Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2009. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Central America: Evidence from a panel cointegration and error correction model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 211-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adewuyi, Adeolu O. & Awodumi, Olabanji B., 2017. "Renewable and non-renewable energy-growth-emissions linkages: Review of emerging trends with policy implications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 275-291.
- Satti, Saqlain Latif & Hassan, Muhammad Shahid & Mahmood, Haider & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014.
"Coal consumption: An alternate energy resource to fuel economic growth in Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 282-287.
- Satti, Saqlain Latif & Hassan, Muhammad shahid & Mahmood, Haider & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "Coal Consumption: An Alternate Energy Resource to Fuel Economic Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 50147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Sep 2013.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Bhattacharya, Sankar, 2015. "The role of technology on the dynamics of coal consumption–economic growth: New evidence from China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 686-695.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Farooq, Abdul, 2013.
"Natural gas consumption and economic growth in Pakistan,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 87-94.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Abdul, Farooq, 2012. "Natural Gas Consumption and Economic Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40959, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2012.
- Rabab Mudakkar, Syeda & Zaman, Khalid & Shakir, Huma & Arif, Mariam & Naseem, Imran & Naz, Lubna, 2013. "Determinants of energy consumption function in SAARC countries: Balancing the odds," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 566-574.
- repec:voj:journl:v:64:y:2017:i:3:p:255-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Zeshan & Vaqar Ahmed, 2013. "Energy, environment and growth nexus in South Asia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 1465-1475, December.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahbi Farhani & Muhammad Shahbaz & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman, 2014. "Natural gas consumption and economic growth in France: Evidence for the role of exports, capital and labor," Working Papers 2014-226, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Khraief, Naceur & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Loganathan, Nanthakumar, 2016. "Estimation of Electricity Demand Function for Algeria: Revisit of Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 74870, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Farhani, Sahbi & Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur, 2013. "Natural Gas Consumption and Economic Growth Nexus: The Role of Exports, Capital and Labor in France," MPRA Paper 50619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsCoal Consumption; Economic Growth; Cointegration;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:12:y:2012:i:1_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.