Koordinierte Strategische Reserve kann Stromversorgungssicherheit in Europa erhöhen
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Diekmann, Jochen & Kunz, Friedrich & Rüster, Sophia & Schill, Wolf-Peter & Schwenen, Sebastian, 2016.
"A coordinated strategic reserve to safeguard the European energy transition,"
Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 252-263.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Diekmann, Jochen & Kunz, Friedrich & Rüster, Sophia & Schill, Wolf-Peter & Schwenen, Sebastian, 2016. "A Coordinated Strategic Reserve to Safeguard the European Energy Transition," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 252-263.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Jochen Diekmann & Friedrich Kunz & Sophia Rüster & Wolf-Peter Schill & Sebastian Schwenen, 2015. "A Coordinated Strategic Reserve to Safeguard the European Energy Transition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1495, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Reserve; Market Design; Energy Policy;
All these keywords.
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:81-30-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bibliothek (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.