Selbständige sind anders: Persönlichkeit beeinflusst unternehmerisches Handeln
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theresia Theurl & Jochen Wicher & Christina Cappenberg, 2012. "Merkmale und Einschätzungen der Bewohner von Wohnungsgenossenschaften: eine Charakterisierung auf Basis des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 524, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Theurl, Theresia & Wicher, Jochen & Cappenberg, Christina, 2013. "Eigenschaften und Einstellungen von Bewohnern von Wohnungsgenossenschaften," Arbeitspapiere 129, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Moritz Heß & Christian von Scheve & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2013.
"Members of German Federal Parliament More Risk-Loving Than General Population,"
DIW Economic Bulletin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 3(4), pages 20-24.
- Moritz Heß & Christian von Scheve & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "Members of German Federal Parliament More Risk-Loving than General Population," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 546, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Personality; Big Five; Risk Aversion;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:78-11-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.