Riester-Rente und Niedrigeinkommen: was sagen die Daten?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:irapec:v:31:y:2017:i:6:p:811-831 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Metzger, 2017.
"Who is saving privately for retirement and how much? New evidence for Germany,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 811-831, November.
- Metzger, Christoph, 2015. "Who is saving privately for retirement and how much? New evidence for Germany," FZG Discussion Papers 57, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
More about this item
KeywordsRiester pension; low-wage earner; take-up of Riester subsidies;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Riester-Rente in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:81-2-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.