Politique de remboursement anticipé des obligations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robbins, Edward Henry & Schatzberg, John D, 1986. " Callable Bonds: A Risk-Reducing Signalling Mechanism," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(4), pages 935-949, September.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1977. "Savings bonds, retractable bonds and callable bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 67-88, August.
- Narayanan, M. P. & Lim, Suk-Pil, 1989. "On the Call Provision in Corporate Zero-Coupon Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 91-103, March.
- Geske, Robert, 1979. "The valuation of compound options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Mauer, David C, 1993. "Optimal Bond Call Policies under Transactions Costs," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 23-37, Spring.
- Vu, Joseph D., 1986. "An empirical investigation of calls of non-convertible bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-265, June.
- Bodie, Zvi & Taggart, Robert A, Jr, 1978. "Future Investment Opportunities and the Value of the Call Provision on a Bond," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1187-1200, September.
More about this item
Keywords(non-convertible) called bond; call provision; refunding;
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:4:y:2001:i:q4:p:5-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.