Annie Bellier Delienne
|Last Name:||Bellier Delienne|
|(33)1 34 25 60 38|
Théorie Économique, Modélisation, Application (THEMA) Cergy-Pontoise, France
Université de Cergy-Pontoise
: 33 1 34 25 60 63
33 1 34 25 62 33
33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
RePEc:edi:themafr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- A. Bellier-Delienne, 2005. "Synthèse sur les Options de Livraison dans les Contrats à Terme," THEMA Working Papers 2005-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Annie Bellier-Delienne, 2001. "Politique de remboursement anticipé des obligations," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 4(4), pages 5-27, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- A. Bellier-Delienne, 2005.
"Synthèse sur les Options de Livraison dans les Contrats à Terme,"
THEMA Working Papers
2005-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2006. "Les modèles HJM et LMM revisités," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp042006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Annie Bellier Delienne should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.