Pathways to stepfamily formation in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexia Fürnkranz-Prskawetz & Tomáš Sobotka & Isabella Buber-Ennser & Henriette Engelhardt-Wölfler & Richard Gisser, 2008. "Austria: Persistent low fertility since the mid-1980s," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(12), pages 293-360, July.
- Tomáš Sobotka & Laurent Toulemon, 2008. "Overview Chapter 4: Changing family and partnership behaviour," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(6), pages 85-138, July.
- Steinbach, Anja & Kuhnt, Anne-Kristin & Knüll, Markus, 2015. "Kern-, Eineltern- und Stieffamilien in Europa: Eine Analyse ihrer Häufigkeit und Einbindung in haushaltsübergreifende Strukturen," Duisburger Beiträge zur soziologischen Forschung 2015-02, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Sociology.
- Andres Vikat & Zsolt Spéder & Gijs Beets & Francesco Billari & Christoph Bühler & Aline Désesquelles & Tineke Fokkema & Jan M. Hoem & Alphonse MacDonald & Gerda Neyer & Ariane Pailhé & Antonella Pinne, 2007. "Generations and Gender Survey (GGS)," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 17(14), pages 389-440, November.
- FFF1Gerda NNN1Neyer & FFF2Gunnar NNN2Andersson, 2004. "Contemporary Research on European Fertility: Introduction," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Zsolt Spéder, 2007. "The diversity of Family structure in Europe: A survey on partnership, parenting and childhood across Europe around the millenium," Demográfia English Edition, Hungarian Demographic Research Institute, vol. 50(5), pages 105-134.
- Leen Rahnu & Allan Puur & Luule Sakkeus & Martin Klesment, 2015. "Partnership dynamics among migrants and their descendants in Estonia," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(56), pages 1519-1566, June.
More about this item
Keywordschildbearing histories; Europe; Fertility and Family Survey (FFS); macro-level indicators; preunion children; stepfamily; union histories;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:8:y:2003:i:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .