Taxing Capital Income As Pigouvian Correction: The Role Of Discounting The Future
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2005)
Issue (Month): 04 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Garriga, Carlos & Sánchez-Losada, Fernando, 2009.
"Indirect taxation and the welfare effects of altruism on the optimal fiscal policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1365-1374, November.
- Carlos Garriga & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2009. "Indirect taxation and the welfare effects of altruism on the optimal fiscal policy," Working Papers 2009-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Valeria De Bonis, 2016. "Innovation, competition and public procurement in the pre-commercial phase," Public Finance Research Papers 23, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Spataro, Luca & Renström, Thomas I., 2012. "Optimal taxation, critical-level utilitarianism and economic growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 727-738.
- Luca Spataro & Thomas I. Renstroem, 2010. "Optimal taxation, critical-level utilitarianism and economic growth," Working Papers 2010_06, Durham University Business School.
- Reis, Catarina, 2012. "Social discounting and incentive compatible fiscal policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(6), pages 2469-2482.
- Catarina Reis, 2009. "Social Discounting and Incentive Compatible Fiscal Policy," 2009 Meeting Papers 413, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Renstrom & Luca Spataro, 2015. "An analysis on optimal taxation and on policy changes in an endogenous growth model with public expenditure," Public Finance Research Papers 12, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "In Praise of Frank Ramsey's Contribution to the Theory of Taxation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(583), pages 235-268, 03.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "In Praise of Frank Ramsey's Contribution to the Theory of Taxation," NBER Working Papers 20530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spataro, Luca & De Bonis, Valeria, 2008. "Accounting for the "disconnectedness" of the economy in OLG models: A case for taxing capital income," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 411-421, May.
- Valeria De Bonis & Luca Spataro, 2010. "Social discounting, migration, and optimal taxation of savings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(3), pages 603-623, July.
- Valeria DeBonis & Luca Spataro, 2006. "Social discounting, migration and optimal taxation of savings," CHILD Working Papers wp11_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:9:y:2005:i:04:p:469-477_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed