Money, Search, And Costly Matchmaking
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2000)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Antoine Martin & Michael Orlando & David Skeie, 2008.
"Payment networks in a search model of money,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 104-132, January.
- Antoine Martin & Michael Orlando & David Skeie, 2006. "Payments network in a search model of money," 2006 Meeting Papers 580, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando & David R. Skeie, 2006. "Payment networks in a search model of money," Staff Reports 263, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Camera, Gabriele, 2001. "Dirty money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 377-415, April.
- Avi Weiss & Gabriele Camera & Dror Goldberg, 2016. "Endogenous Market Formation and Monetary Trade: an Experiment," Working Papers 2016-04, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele Camera & Dror Goldberg & Avi Weiss, 2016. "Endogenous Market Formation and Monetary Trade: an Experiment," Working Papers 16-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Pingle, Mark & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2010. "Private money as a competing medium of exchange," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 541-554, June.
- Mark Pingle & Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2008. "Private Money as a Competing Medium of Exchange," Working Papers 08-004, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Godfrey Keller & Kevin Roberts & Margaret Stevens, 2007. "Unemployment, Participation and Market Size," Economics Series Working Papers 362, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- D. Aliprantis, C. & Camera, G. & Puzzello, D., 2007. "Anonymous markets and monetary trading," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1905-1928, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:4:y:2000:i:03:p:289-323_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed