Modeling Nonlinear And Heterogeneous Dynamic Links In International Monetary Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2013.
"On the short- and long-run efficiency of energy and precious metal markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 832-844.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Amine Lahiani, 2013. "On the short- and long-run efficiency of energy and precious metal markets," Working Papers hal-00798036, HAL.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Jawadi, Fredj & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2014. "Financial linkages between US sector credit default swaps markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 223-243.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"Money demand in the euro area, the US and the UK: Assessing the role of nonlinearity,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 507-515.
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Money Demand in the euro area, the US and the UK:Assessing the Role of Nonlinearity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:16:y:2012:i:s2:p:232-251_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.