Growth Effects Of Consumption And Labor-Income Taxation In An Overlapping-Generations Life-Cycle Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017.
"Growth effects of annuities and government transfers in perpetual youth models,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-6.
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2016. "Growth Effects of Annuities and Government Transfers in Perpetual Youth Models," MPRA Paper 78982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2019.
"Longevity And Technological Change,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 1471-1503, June.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "Longevity and technological change," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 213, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Longevity and technological change," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145482, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "Longevity and technological change," ECON WPS - Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2014, TU Wien, Institute of Statistics and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Economics Research Unit.
- Klaus Prettner & David Canning, 2014. "Increasing life expectancy and optimal retirement in general equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(1), pages 191-217, May.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Klaus Prettner & Jens Südekum, 2020.
"Three Pillars of Urbanization: Migration, Aging, and Growth,"
De Economist, Springer, vol. 168(2), pages 259-278, June.
- Grafeneder-Weissteiner, Theresa & Prettner, Klaus & Südekum, Jens, 2018. "Three pillars of urbanization: Migration, aging, and growth," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 04-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2010. "Conspicuous consumption and generation replacement in a model of perpetual youth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1093-1107, December.
- Ben Heijdra & Jochen Mierau, 2011. "The Individual Life Cycle and Economic Growth: An Essay on Demographic Macroeconomics," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 63-87, March.
- David de la Croix, 2015. "Did Longer Lives Buy Economic Growth? From Malthus to Lucas and Ben-Porath," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2015012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013.
"Unfunded Pensions And Endogenous Labor Supply,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(5), pages 971-997, July.
- Torben M. Andersen & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2009. "Unfunded pensions and endogenous labor supply," Economics Working Papers 2009-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013. "Unfunded Pensions and Endogenous Labor Supply," ISU General Staff Papers 201307010700001057, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Andersen, Torben M, 2012. "Unfunded Pensions and Endogenous Labor Supply," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34912, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2012. "Unfunded pensions and endogenous labor supply," ISU General Staff Papers 201202100800001057, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mathieu-Bolh, Nathalie, 2017. "Can tax reforms help achieve sustainable development?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 135-163.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Mierau, Jochen O., 2012. "The individual life-cycle, annuity market imperfections and economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 876-890.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:14:y:2010:i:s2:p:151-175_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/mdy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/mdy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.