The Hedonic Approach to Vineyard Site Selection: Adaptation to Climate Change and Grape Growing in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2017. "The Hedonic Approach to Vineyard Site Selection: Adaptation to Climate Change and Grape Growing in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 10777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. Haeger & Karl Storchmann, 2006. "Prices of American Pinot Noir wines: climate, craftsmanship, critics," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 67-78, July.
- Byron, R P & Ashenfelter, Orley, 1995. "Predicting the Quality of an Unborn Grange," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(212), pages 40-53, March.
- Jones, Gregory V. & Storchmann, Karl-Heinz, 2001.
"Wine market prices and investment under uncertainty: an econometric model for Bordeaux Crus Classes,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Jones, Gregory V. & Storchmann, Karl-Heinz, 2001. "Wine market prices and investment under uncertainty: an econometric model for Bordeaux Crus Classes," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 115-133, November.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Monzak, Muriel & Monzak, Andras, 2013.
"Red Wines of Médoc: What is Wine Tasting Worth?,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 159-188, November.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & MONZAK, M., 1992. "Red wines of Médoc: What is wine testing worth ?," CORE Discussion Papers 1992027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ginsburgh, V. & Monzak, M. & Monzak, A., 1992. "Red Wines of Medoc. What is Wine Tasting Worth?," Papers 9207, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Victor Ginsburgh & A. Monzak & M. Monzak, 2013. "Red wines of Medoc: What is wine tasting worth?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152435, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2010.
"Measuring the Economic Effect of Global Warming on Viticulture Using Auction, Retail, and Wholesale Prices,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(1), pages 51-64, August.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2010. "Measuring the Economic Effect of Global Warming on Viticulture Using Auction, Retail, and Wholesale Prices," NBER Working Papers 16037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Storchmann, Karl, 2010. "Measuring The Economic Effect Of Global Warming On Viticulture Using Auction, Retail And Wholesale Prices," Working Papers 90482, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jwecon:v:12:y:2017:i:01:p:3-15_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JWE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.