New evidence on pension plan design and administrative expenses: the Australian experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob Bikker & Jan de Dreu, 2006. "Pension fund efficiency: the impact of scale, governance and plan design," DNB Working Papers 109, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kemna, A.G.Z. & Ponds, E.H.M. & Steenbeek, O.W., 2012. "Pension funds in The Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM 1954d9b4-2e2d-4950-a770-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C. Worthington, 2010. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Australian Superannuation Funds," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201015, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Stephen Grenville, 2004. "Fund Managers and Superannuation," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 83-95.
- Di Gialleonardo, Luca & Mare, Mauro, 2016. "The efficiency of Italian pension funds: costs, membership, assets," MPRA Paper 76064, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.
- Jacob Bikker, 2013.
"Is there an optimal pension fund size? A scale-economy analysis of administrative and investment costs,"
DNB Working Papers
376, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.A. Bikker, 2013. "Is there an optimal pension fund size? A scale-economy analysis of administrative and investment costs," Working Papers 13-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- F. Douglas Foster & Juliana Ng & Marvin Wee, 2015. "Presentation Format and Financial Literacy: Accessibility and Assessability of Retirement Savings Statements," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 519-549, November.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:2:p:739-769 is not listed on IDEAS
- James R. Cummings & David Gallagher, 2016. "Effect of fund size on the performance of Australian superannuation funds," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 695-725, September.
- Impavido, Gregorio & Rocha, Roberto, 2006. "Competition and performance in the Hungarian second pillar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3876, The World Bank.
- Luca Di Gialleonardo & Mauro Marè, 2015. "The efficiency of Italian pension funds: costs, membership, assets," Working papers 21, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Hazel Bateman, 2003. "Regulation of Australian Superannuation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(1), pages 118-127.
- Isabel Abinzano & Luis Muga & Rafael Santamaria, 2016. "The Role of Investor Type in the Fee Structures of Pension Plans," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 387-417, December.
- Greco, Luciano G., 2006. "The optimal design of funded pensions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24519, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:3:y:2004:i:01:p:63-76_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.