State Taxes and Reserve Requirements as Major Determinants of Yield Spreads among Money Market Instruments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirguc, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1999.
"Determinants of Commercial Bank Interest Margins and Profitability: Some International Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 379-408, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1998. "Determinants of commercial bank interest margins and profitability : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1900, The World Bank.
- Mahir Binici & Bülent Köksal, 2013.
"Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden of Required Reserve Tax? Evidence from Turkey,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 46-73, July.
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal, 2011. "Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden of Required Reserve Tax? Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 1119, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fabia Aparecida de Carvalho & Cyntia F. Azevedo, 2008.
"The incidence of reserve requirements in Brazil: Do bank stockholders share the burden?,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 11, pages 61-90, May.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Cyntia F. Azevedo, 2008. "The Incidence of Reserve Requirements in Brazil: Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden?," Working Papers Series 160, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas, 2009. "Encajes bancarios y tasas de interés," Revista ESPE - ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 27(59), pages 158-186, June.
- Jonathan D. Stewart & Scott E. Hein, 2002. "An Investigation of the Effect of the 1990 Reserve Requirement Change on Financial Asset Prices," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(3), pages 367-382.
- Terrance Jalbert & Jonathan Stewart & Mercedes Jalbert, 2012. "When Do Costa Rica National Banks Respond To Reserve Requirement Changes?," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(3), pages 89-101.
- Xiaohui Zhang & Zhihong Ji & Yong Cui, 2009. "Reserve requirement, reserve requirement tax and money control in China: 1984–2007," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(3), pages 361-383, September.
- Bashir, Abdel-Hameed M., 2003. "Determinants Of Profitability In Islamic Banks: Some Evidence From The Middle East," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 11, pages 32-57.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:21:y:1986:i:04:p:427-436_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.