Market Model Stationarity of Individual Public Utilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Halloran, John A, 1979. "A Note on the Impact of FHLB Advances on the Cost and Availability of Funds at S&Ls," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(5), pages 1255-1261, December.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Ferdinand Mavinga, 1980. "Expense Preference and Managerial Control: the Case of the Banking Firm," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 671-682, Autumn.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hannan, Timothy H, 1979. "Expense-Preference Behavior in Banking: A Reexamination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 891-895, August.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1970. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies Under Risk for a Class of Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 587-607, September.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1970. "The Determinants of Deposit-Rate Setting by Savings and Loan Associations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(3), pages 615-632, June.
- Jolivet, Vincent M., 1966. "The Control of Savings and Loan Associations," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 58-71, December.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1980. "Alternative approaches to the theory of the banking firm," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Sherman J. Maisel, 1981. "Risk and Capital Adequacy in Commercial Banks," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mais81-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Buckland & Julian Williams & Janice Beecher, 2015. "Risk and regulation in water utilities: a cross-country comparison of evidence from the CAPM," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 117-145, April.
- Abdul Rahman & Lawrence Kryzanowski & Ah Boon Sim, 1987. "Systematic Risk In A Purely Random Market Model: Some Empirical Evidence For Individual Public Utilities," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(2), pages 143-152, June.
- Bill McDonald & William D. Nichols, 1984. "Nonstationarity Of Beta And Tests Of Market Efficiency," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(4), pages 315-322, December.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Buckland, Roger & Fraser, Patricia, 2002. "The scale and patterns of abnormal returns to equity investment in UK electricity distribution," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 39-62.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:18:y:1983:i:01:p:67-85_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.