Tests of the Random Walk Hypothesis Against a Price-Trend Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Canonical momenta indicators of financial markets and neocortical EEG," Lester Ingber Papers 96cm, Lester Ingber.
- Ingber, Lester, 2000.
"High-resolution path-integral development of financial options,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 529-558.
- L. Ingber, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Lester Ingber Papers 00hr, Lester Ingber.
- Lester Ingber, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Papers physics/0001048, arXiv.org.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of financial markets: Exponential modifications to Black-Scholes," Lester Ingber Papers 00fm, Lester Ingber.
- Chun, Young Hak, 1997. "Rank-based selection strategies for the random walk process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 417-427, January.
- Markku Lanne & Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2012.
"Testing for Predictability in a Noninvertible ARMA Model,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1225, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Lanne, Markku & Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2012. "Testing for predictability in a noninvertible ARMA model," MPRA Paper 37151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Ingber & M.F. Wehner & G.M. Jabbour & T.M. Barnhill, 1991. "Application of statistical mechanics methodology to term-structure bond-pricing models," Lester Ingber Papers 91as, Lester Ingber.
- Lester Ingber & Radu Paul Mondescu, 2000. "Optimization of Trading Physics Models of Markets," Papers physics/0007075, arXiv.org.
- Nyholm, Juho, 2017. "Residual-based diagnostic tests for noninvertible ARMA models," MPRA Paper 81033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:55:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1303-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Ingber & R.P. Mondescu, 2003. "Automated internet trading based on optimized physics models of markets," Lester Ingber Papers 03ai, Lester Ingber.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:17:y:1982:i:01:p:37-61_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.