Bankruptcy Avoidance as a Motive For Merger
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011.
"Financial and economic determinants of firm default,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 373-406, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2009. "Financial and economic determinants of firm default," LEM Papers Series 2009/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011. "Financial and Economic Determinants of Firm Default," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642699, HAL.
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:144-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00642699 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Balcaen & J. Buyze & H. Ooghe, 2009.
"Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
09/598, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Balcaen,S. & Buyze, J. & Ooghe,H., 2009. "Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Ronan Powell & Alfred Yawson, 2012. "Internal Restructuring and Firm Survival," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 435-467, December.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:7-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:205-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Musatova, Maria, 2009. "Intensity of Russian Companies’ Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Processes, 2001-2004: Econometric Estimation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 15(3), pages 23-42.
- Dionysios Polemis & Dimitrios Gounopoulos, 2012. "Prediction of distress and identification of potential M&As targets in UK," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(11), pages 1085-1104, September.
- James R. Morris, 1982. "Taxes, Bankruptcy Costs And The Existence Of An Optimal Capital Structure," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(3), pages 285-299, September.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2011.
"Big and fragile: when size does not shield from default,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(14), pages 1401-1404.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2010. "Is Bigger Always Better ? The Effect of Size on Defaults," LEM Papers Series 2010/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- José Alcalde & María Carmen Marco-Gil & José Silva-Reus, 2014.
"The minimal overlap rule: restrictions on mergers for creditors’ consensus,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(1), pages 363-383, April.
- Alcalde, José & Marco_Gil, María del Carmen & Silva, José A., 2012. "The Minimal Overlap Rule: Restrictions on Mergers for Creditors' Consensus," QM&ET Working Papers 12-1, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Powell, Ronan & Yawson, Alfred, 2005. "Industry aspects of takeovers and divestitures: Evidence from the UK," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3015-3040, December.
- Zhang, Yahua & Round, David K., 2008. "China's airline deregulation since 1997 and the driving forces behind the 2002 airline consolidations," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 130-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:14:y:1979:i:03:p:501-515_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .