Bankruptcy Avoidance as a Motive For Merger
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1979)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011.
"Financial and economic determinants of firm default,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 373-406, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2007. "Assessing the Impact of Credit Ratings and Economic Performance on Firm Default," LEM Papers Series 2007/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2009. "Financial and economic determinants of firm default," LEM Papers Series 2009/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011. "Financial and Economic Determinants of Firm Default," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642699, HAL.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2011. "Big and fragile: when size does not shield from default," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(14), pages 1401-1404.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2010. "Is Bigger Always Better ? The Effect of Size on Defaults," LEM Papers Series 2010/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- José Alcalde & María Carmen Marco-Gil & José Silva-Reus, 2014. "The minimal overlap rule: restrictions on mergers for creditors’ consensus," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(1), pages 363-383, April.
- Alcalde, José & Marco_Gil, María del Carmen & Silva, José A., 2012. "The Minimal Overlap Rule: Restrictions on Mergers for Creditors' Consensus," QM&ET Working Papers 12-1, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Zhang, Yahua & Round, David K., 2008. "China's airline deregulation since 1997 and the driving forces behind the 2002 airline consolidations," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 130-142.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:7-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00642699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Musatova, Maria, 2009. "Intensity of Russian Companies’ Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Processes, 2001-2004: Econometric Estimation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 15(3), pages 23-42.
- Dionysios Polemis, 2012. "Prediction of distress and identification of potential M&As targets in UK," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(11), pages 1085-1104, September.
- Balcaen,S. & Buyze, J. & Ooghe,H., 2009. "Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- S. Balcaen & J. Buyze & H. Ooghe, 2009. "Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/598, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Powell, Ronan & Yawson, Alfred, 2005. "Industry aspects of takeovers and divestitures: Evidence from the UK," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3015-3040, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:14:y:1979:i:03:p:501-515_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed