A Probability Model of Asset Trading
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randi Naes & Johannes A. Skjeltorp, 2003. "Strategic Investor Behaviour and the Volume-Volatility Relation in Equity Markets," Working Paper 2003/9, Norges Bank.
- Benjamin M. Blau & Bonnie F. Van Ness & Robert A. Van Ness, 2009. "Intraday Stealth Trading: Which Trades Move Prices During Periods Of High Volume?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21.
- Serge Darolles & Gaëlle Le Fol & Gulten Mero, 2010. "When Market Illiquidity Generates Volumes," Working Papers halshs-00536046, HAL.
- Dennis Murray, 1985. "Further Evidence On The Liquidity Effects Of Stock Splits And Stock Dividends," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 59-68, March.
- J. Randall Woolridge & Chinmoy Ghosh, 1986. "Institutional Trading And Security Prices: The Case Of Changes In The Composition Of The S&P 500 Index," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(1), pages 13-24, March.
- Stéphane Yen & Ming-Hsiang Chen, 2010. "Open interest, volume, and volatility: evidence from Taiwan futures markets," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(2), pages 113-141, April.
- Darolles, Serge & Fol, Gaëlle Le & Mero, Gulten, 2015. "Measuring the liquidity part of volume," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 92-105.
- Alex Frino & Elvis Jarnecic & Hui Zheng, 2010. "Activity in futures: does underlying market size relate to futures trading volume?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 313-325, April.
- Assogbavi, T. & Khoury, N. & Yourougou, P., 1995. "Short interest and the asymmetry of the price-volume relationship in the Canadian stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1341-1358, November.
- Chionis, Dionysios & MacDonald, Ronald, 1997. "Some tests of market microstructure hypotheses in the foreign exchange market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 203-229, October.
- Davidson, Wallace N. & Kim, Jin Kyoung & Ors, Evren & Szakmary, Andrew, 2001. "Using implied volatility on options to measure the relation between asset returns and variability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1245-1269, July.
- Chia-Hao Lee & Pei-I Chou, 2012. "Trading Activity and Financial Market Integration," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 589-616, August.
- Do, Hung Xuan & Brooks, Robert & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon & Wu, Eliza, 2014. "How does trading volume affect financial return distributions?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 190-206.
- Bhaumik, S. & Karanasos, M. & Kartsaklas, A., 2016. "The informative role of trading volume in an expanding spot and futures market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 24-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:12:y:1977:i:04:p:563-578_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.